A Student can take Admission into Engineer’s Circle in the following two ways.
DIRECT ADMISSION AT ENGINEER'S CIRCLE CENTRE
A Student can directly approach the Engineer’s Circle centre to take admission into various courses.
One has to follow the following steps for completing admission process.
- Fill the detailed application form available at the office desk.
- Attach two passport size photographs.
- Attach a copy of ID Proof such as passport, Voter ID, Driving License or Adhaar Card.
- In case of college going student, a copy of college ID card or Smart Card is mandatory.
- A Student should pay fees either in cash or through Demand Draft or Cheque.
- For Indore Centre, the Demand Draft or Cheque should be made in favour of “Engineer's Circle Education Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Bhopal.
ADMISSION BY POST (THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT)
Students who are not able to visit the Study centre, can also take admission into various courses by post through demand draft.
A student has to follow the following steps to complete the admission procedure.
- Download and take a print of detailed ▭(application form)
- Fill the detailed application form.
- Attach two passport size photographs with the application form.
- Attach self-attested copy of ID proof such as Passport, Voter ID, Driving License or Adhaar Card.
- The fees should be paid through Demand Draft only. Cheques are not accepted.
- For Indore Centre, Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Shri Sai Education” payable at Bhopal.
- Demand Draft should not be stapled to the form. A Student should write his Name, Branch of Engineering along with his Mobile Number at the back side of demand draft.
- Send the Duly filled Application form and demand draft to our Indore office at the following address.