Class room Training Programme
CLASSROOM TRAINING PROGRAMME
We offer Classroom Training Programme in the following Branches of Engineering:
1. Electronics and Telecommunication (EC)
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
3. Electrical & Instrumentation (EI)
4. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
5. Civil Engineering (CE)
6. Computer science & Engineering (CSE)
7. Information Science & Engineering (IT) discipline of Engineering
The Classroom Training Programme contains following types of courses
1. One year Regular Course of GATE/IES/PSUs for Final Year and Passout Students.
2. Two Year Regular Course of GATE/IES/PSUs for Third Year Students.
In the Regular Classroom Programme the class is conducted maximum for 3 hours in weekdays and for
4 to 5 hours in weekends. The class is taken by the highly qualified and experienced professionals. The
faculty panel consists the GATE TOPPERS AND IES TOPPERS with minimum 5 to 20 years teaching
The main highlight of the classroom course is that we deals the basic concepts first and then after the
faculty move to the GATE & IES level questions.
In the class, the faculty covers the entire theory of the subject and numerical part as well thoroughly. The
assignments are also provided by the faculty for practice at home.
G.S and English by IAS and IES Qualified Faculty. High quality Study Material will be supplemented
during the Class Room Course with sufficient Practice Test Papers for objective & conventional areas.
Classes by Highly Experienced Professors & IES qualified Top Rankers. Techniques for handling
objective questions and remembering complex formulas focused separately on training.