UPSC is conducting Engineering Services Examination 2022 (ESE) to select candidates for multiple posts/ services in various government departments. The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the preliminary exam, main exam and interview. Applicants will be able to fill their application form online, hopefully from September 2021.
The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam.
You will find the complete details of the ESE 2022 in this article.
How to Apply for ESE 2022?
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Step 1: Interested candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” tab.
- Step 3: Candidates are required to fill the Online Application Form in two stages- Part 1 and Part 2 through the drop-down menu.
The application form for the examination is filled in 2 parts:
Step 1- REGISTER: Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
Step 2- ENTER DETAILS:
- All the personal details (name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.)
- The address details as applicable.
- The educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details appropriately to avoid mistakes.
Step 3- CHECK DETAILS: The candidate should promptly check all the details carefully, whether they are correct or not.
Step 4- FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5- UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and ID in the prescribed format.
Step 6- DECLARATION: Check the application form thoroughly and edit the details if you want to. Make note that the candidate can only edit their application form at this stage and not after submitting it. When every detail filled by you is correct, check the “I Agree” on the checkbox and submit the application form.
Step 7- PRINT: The last step is to take a printout of the payment receipt showing as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use. It is suggested to save your registration number as it will be helpful later. A confirmation mail will be sent to your email-id of your submitted application form.
- The application fee is 200 INR for General and OBC candidates.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and females are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Payments can be made online by credit card, debit card or internet banking can be used for the payment of application fees in the online mode.
- You can make Payments offline by e-challan via any branch of SBI.
If you want to more about the registration process than, contact Engineers Circle: https://engineercircle.org/
Engineer’s circle, for every course, has a strategic & well-charted program, which aims to develop the skills of a student in a well-organized manner so that the student behaves like a self-guided missile to consistently hit the target in the bull’s eye.